Friday, November 7, 2008

Shame Shame is What the Angels Feels

On Thursday 6th November 2008 I went to bed with the tune "Holy, holy is what the Angels said." This song can be found in the seventh Day Adventist Hymnal number 425. the following morning I work up and in less than twenty (20) minutes I penned these words, to the same tune as Hymn that is found 425. I hope you enjoy and see how real this is.




I am not a holy angel, but I know just how they feel,
when they witness my rebellion from the God who rescued me,
Fro God charted my salvation, and he sacrifices his son,
it was done because he loves me, and he wants me for his own.

Shame, shame; shame, shame; was what God’s Angels said,
for my behavior seems to make the holy host of heaven fled,
For when they witness my betrayal, they will spread their wings,
for angels also feel the pain that my betrayal brings.

Oh just how much my God love me, I will never, never know;
for before the worlds existence, Salvations plans my father knew.
He had planned to send a savior, Jesus Christ his only son,
who will fight for my redemption and the bottle he has won.

Shame, shame; shame, shame; is what the angel see,
each time they cast their holy eyes and take a glimpse of me.
Each time they think of rebellion, they hang their head in shame,
for angels also feels the pain that my backsliding brings.

Oh I know that Jesus loves me, more than anyone else could,
for he gave his life to save me when my value was no good,
And although I don’t deserve it he has mercies to forgive,
and if ever I am faithful, forever more with him I will live.

Shame, shame, shame, shame is what the angel feel,
for when I go against God’s words it makes God’s angels squeal.
Each time they sees my insurrection they will fold their wings,
for Angels always sees the pain that my deceit brings him.

There is oh such jubilation, when I go against God’s words;
there is exciting celebration with the rings of Satan’s cords.
For it is his heart’s desire that we break the heart of God’s,
and each time we betray our savior, he is there to prove our worth.

Shame, shame; shame, shame; is what the Angel say,
it seems like mankind take for naught the price their savior paid,
For Jesus give his life to save us, yet we defile his name,
each time I disobey Gods words, I cause my saviors pain.

No comments: