Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ooooh How Jehovah Loves Me

There are many wonderful promises in the bible, and each of the promises reflects Jehovah’s perfect love for his disobedient children. What is amazing about the promises that are written in Jehovah’s Holy Words is the fact that he did not make them when man was at his best; but he spoke them into immutable existence when man was at his worst and with the divine knowledge that our behavior will get even worst; yet my God loved us enough to offer us his love in many divine promises and “While we were still sinners Christ died for us.” Isn’t that an expression of love?

There is one of Jehovah’s promises that cause a fascination within my mind. It fascinates me in that in it, there is a tremendous suggestion. A suggestion that is not only fascinating it is very comforting and reflects Jehovah’s interest in me as an individual and my life. “Isaiah 65:24-25; “and it shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer: and while they are still speaking I will hear.” What does this mean to you as an individual?

This scripture text is suggesting that the grate magnificent God, who conduct and control the affairs of the Universe are there waiting for me to call and even before I call on his name he is there in attendance and not only that; he have already answer.

When tough economic times results in a lack of finances to buy bread for our tables: bread that will silence the growling pain of hunger; Just remember that Jehovah is there just waiting for us to call and he knows when we will call and before we call he will answer. Just remember that our God have never forsaken the righteous or cause his seeds to beg bread.

When we experience the mental pains of a delinquent child who lives a self-destructive life, one who enjoy the thrills that are to be derived from the pleasures of sex, the high of intoxication and the excited rush of criminal activities, Jehovah said in his words that no good thing will I withhold from you so Just call on Jehovah and in faith asked for your child (children) deliverance, for Jehovah is there just waiting to answer.

When our spouses have make the conscious decision to disobey the words of the messiah and seek to defile themselves with strange woman and men; Jehovah knows our pain and he sees our tears and he have promised that he will wipe away all tears from our eyes but before we call him he will answer. Thank God that the removal of our pain and the subsiding of our teats is only a call away.



When our feet are caught in the snare of our enemies and they are waiting to devour us. Take comfort in the face of danger, for my God have said that a thousand will be on my left side and ten thousand on my right side but they will not be able to touch one hair on thy head. isn't it comforting to know that our rescue mission is only a call away. For our God is waiting for us to call and before we call he has promised he will answer.
It matters not how big our problems are, the nature of our trial or the complexity of our situation; the God who created this universe is there waiting for us to call on him and even before we call he have promised that he will answer. And even when Jehovah has already put things in place for our comfort, sustenance and victory. Jesus will listen to us while we speak.

Jesus is happy when we speak to him for it is when we speak of our troubles, it is only then we realize the dept of the filth we are in and it is only then we can get a real appreciation for God's efforts on our behalf.
Jehovah is happy when we bring our burden to him and share our hopes, fears, concern, joys and confusions with him. It is what he was longing for, it was what he have been trying to get us to do our entire lives: and that is to develop a meaningful relationship with him. For it is only when we have develop a relationship with him we will see the importance of faith, trust, obedience, and love. It is when I develop a relationship with Jehovah that I will get to understand how much he loves me, it is then I will understand that he spares no expense when it comes to my sustenance and welfare; it is when I have a relationship with the God who rules the universe from the heavens that, I get to understand the gravity of sin and the devil’s hate for me and my creator, redeemer and King.

So do not only call Jehovah, but speak to him he has ears that are eager to listen, hands that are quick to bless, a voice that is not only comforting but powerful, eyes that sees into the future, and a love that is unconditional. Our God is not only awesome he is all loving, all faithful, all true and all powerful; but most of all: all of his resources are at my disposal. That’s how much he loves me.

No comments: